Friday, February 27, 2009

And so it begins...

Setting: I'm in my bed, watching Boondock Saints and I don't feel like getting out of bed because somewhere, my cat is on the prowl waiting for my leg to touch the floor before me leaps upon it...

So "Mid-Winter Break" started officially today, though I've been done with classes since 12 35P.M. Thursday. I slowly packed my stuff yesterday , constantly being distracted by either the TV, Anthony's guitar, talking to people via AIM/MSN/Facebook, but somehow it got done. I ended up watching movies until like 5A.M. I am starting to be more and more certain that I have insomnia.

Today, I got up around 10A.M. (hooray 5 hours of sleep). I ran around 3/4 of campus doing random things that I should've done yesterday...Then I get a text from Timmy and find out he was brilliant and left his charger in his room. So, then I had to get that and drop it off at the Fisher building. Finally, around 1 I leave for good ol' Cornflake Capitol. But before that, I went to Guitar Center to play around with some guitars and pick up guitar strings.



















Hooray Ernie Ball.
So what was suposed to be a 10-15 min stop to get some strings ended up being 2 hours...

Stupid weather...I really hope the weather becomes somewhat spring-like...Otherwise this could be a slightly un-eventful spring break. I've wanted to go Mountain Biking for a really long time...


Free boat ride for three! Who should I take... Keith...and...T-Pain!



No comments: