Monday, March 16, 2009

Ethical Failure...

I was bored on the interweb, so I decided to add another random blog post to add on to my pitiful excuse for a blog.

- Awesome weekend for the Wings; 2 wins back to back, Ozzie w/ a shutout and becoming the 11th most winning goalie in the NHL, 50 more wins and Oz will be the winningest goalie in Wings history. With the shutout against CBJ, the Wings clinch the first playoff spot, and set a record for being the only team with 100+ points in 9 consecutive seasons (a total which will continue to be broken by the Wings)

with that being said, a few pictures are nessesary:


^ @)%#&$% refferees.


Time for a random YouTube video:


I keep discovering random music on my laptop/portable1/portable2 hard drives...my collection went from 8104 songs to over 8400..and it's still going.

Vans Warped Tour - July 31st. <---Write down in calendar---<
Streetlight Manifesto confirmed.
The list of bands has been released, but the list of bands for Detroit has not. All of the bands will be amazing, but I'm really hoping for 3OH!3, Blink182, Flogging Molly, FTSK, LTJ, IPS, The Ataris, and Thrice. If you can figure out the abbreviated bands, extra points for you.

Well my attention span is starting to dwindle so with that, one more video featuring a Ukrainian, 2 Russians, a Jew, and a Californian.

No comments: