Friday, February 20, 2009

This is your brain on SKA

After a long week of work and HW it's finally FRIDAY. Too bad I woke up at 8am for no apparent reason, and could'nt fall back asleep. So I decided to take my car to the Ford dealer to get them to fix the maracas in my door, and the mouse out of my storage bin. Instead of waiting, they decided to be nice to me and give me a free loaner. I was expecing a Focus or Taurus (like they usualy give), but to my surprize, they gave me a 2008 Fusion. The best thing is, it was a level up on mine (SEL vs SE) and had automatic climate control, SYNC (you talk to the car and so on), and a more powerful engine. As nice as it is, I want mine back.

Things to do tonight:
-go somewhere random
-watch the Wings game

So I decided to post YouTube music videos along with my blog, so:



Gotta love sideburns and Blue glasses. Best whistling solo, EVER.


And, to close it, one of my videos that I made for the news last week. It is not a weekly segment featuring a new player(s) each week

No comments: